Monday, April 21, 2014

Comic Strip Generators: Picture-to-Text Exchanges


GoAnimate is a great site. I created one dialogue in a living room situation but I cannot save it. It seems that I used some features that needs to be purchased. So I tried again it works finally. 




Here is my video Don't Worry About Your Lessons. I used text-to-voice to make it sound and saves me lots of trouble. 

Comic strip generators are ideal tool for students watch and do some quizzes or answer some questions after watching it. It is good for listening practice. Also, it is good for students to process language from the listening to understanding. It is also good idea to give students this assignment. By giving them dialogue texts, teacher can let students do one animation by themselves. This two-way practice can help students greatly and give them more chance to practice their language abilities. 

Comic strips are both good for practicing listening and writing skills. Also, it can help check students' understanding of certain texts and situations. 









1 comment:

  1. You have suggested some good ways for students to practice listening and writing using this type of tool.

    ReplyDelete